Being an analyst in our marketing team isn’t only about numbers. You will also be able to participate directly in devising a client strategy and see how the results of your work are getting a real shape also with technical and creative point of view.
What to expect
As marketing analyst you will be:
- Recommending specific changes and edits to sites and campaigns
- Introducing and testing news
- Designing and implementing AB tests
- Creating reports, interpreting data, and helping to improve performance of campaigns
- Completely setting up and implementing measuring tools
- Actively communicating with a team or client and considering the whole context
- Working with clients such as Nestlé, Škoda Auto, Luxor etc.
What you should know
Creating, managing and optimizing analytics tools like:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio (including connectors)
- Google Optimize,
- Hotjar, Smartlook
- Social networking analytics like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube will come in handy as well
Nice to know:
- Power BI
- Advanced knowledge of Excel / Google sheets
- Adobe Analytics
- Basics of web coding
- Basics of project management
- Business thinking
What we offer
Team you’ll be working with:
You will cooperate with the entire marketing team and intensively participate in the overall advancement of the client. You will develop your knowledge and see digital marketing in context. Working at the Blueberry Marketing Department is a great challenge and amusement at the same time, and we believe you’ll enjoy it!
- The possibility to dedicate up to 10% of your work-time to self-study
- Regular internal soft-skills workshops
- An opportunity to organize marketing meetups, if that’s what your heart beats for
- A laid-back environment and cosy spot even for your doggo
- A space for executing new ideas and trying new roles in our Blueberry incubator
- Teambuildings (whole team in the mountains, foosball tournament)
- Game roomto rest a little (Xbox, foosball, ping-pong)
- You can refill your energy with ice cream, maté, ugo or sweets
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
For Allianz, we’re working on PPC, RTB, SEO, and FB campaigns. After early successes, they’ve entrusted us with SEO for the allianz.cz redesign.
Meat & Bones
Meat & Bones is a passion project we took from beginning to end: from testing market demand to design, development, and marketing.