We’re looking for a wholehearted Training & Development Specialist to help us grow both personally and professionally. If sustainable self-development and development of others is a part of your life philosophy and you’d like to do it full-time—ideally with a background working in an IT company developing software—let us know!!
What to expect
- Preparation and implementation of personal development programs in line with Blueberry values and culture
- Preparation and implementation of professional development plans in line with the strategic objectives of the company, including both soft and hard skills training (internal and externally sourced)
- Evaluating and streamlining development activities within the company
- Supporting our leadership through working with their teams as well as their professional growth
- Of course, you’ll do a lot of training, coaching, mentoring as well
What you should know
- Proven experience working in training/coaching/mentoring in an IT company
- Designing both soft and hard skill workshops
- Excellent communication skills both in Czech and English
- Certification in coaching, mediation and facilitation would be of great advantage
- Last but not least, applied knowledge of life-work effectiveness
What we offer
- The ability invest 10% of your working time to self-study, including our inhouse soft-skill workshops
- The opportunity to use and improve your English skills with a native speaker, since we want to focus on foreign candidates
- A laid-back atmosphere with friendly colleagues and adorable dogs to cuddle
- Multisport card to keep in shape!
There’s more than 100 of us at Blueberry and we keep growing every month, both in terms of people and the furry friends in our pet-friendly office. You will be the gatekeeper of our company culture, which is very precious to us. Our fridge is full of organic fresh juices, cold caffeinated beverages, and other good stuff—we’re not going to leave you thirsty. You can increase your daily intake of vitamins with fresh fruit and vegetables. Do you know that we have many more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find out about all of them here. Sounds good? Get in touch with us!
Who you’ll work with
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
In redesigning TAYLLORCOX, we optimized what we could, focusing on the homepage and on purchasing. We also made a custom CMS for easier editing.
At first an ordinary client project, ElevateHD is an interior design web app we helped find a viable business model for. And then we built it.