There are never enough thoroughly done tests, which is why we are looking for someone to fire up our QA department, which helps us to deliver the best code quality possible. If you are also into automated integration testing, would like to experiment with new technologies, and participate in open source projects from time to time, then let’s meet!
What to expect
- Designing test scenarios according to business requirements
- Design, development, and maintenance of test scripts
- Testing new functionalities
- Documentation of results in JIRA
What you should know
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Principles of automated testing
- Overview of testing frameworks
- All other knowledge from our tech-stack is warmly welcomed, but not required! We are open to juniors as well.
Our tech-stack and tooling:
- Cypress or TestCafe
- Wix Detox
- CI/CD, Docker
What we offer
How do we move forward?
We all have the possibility to invest 10 % of working time to self-study. It’s up to you if you choose one of our internal soft-skills workshops or learning new technology. A small part of the development is devoted to internal products that provide an ideal opportunity to try out new technologies before we start providing them as a service.
What did we learn in the past 6 months thanks to self-study?
- Wix Detox
- Bitrise CI/CD
- Ability to participate in new trends in application development
- Dog-friendly office - take your pet to work
- Maté, ice lollies and biscuits to replenish energy
- Regular events (wine tasting, barbecues, football tournament)
- Game room to relax from work (football, ping pong, Xbox)
- And the biggest benefit of the already mentioned 10% time to self-study
Who you’ll work with
Pavlo Kryshenyk Quality Assurance Engineer Lead
I test software and study React. In my free time, I read books and listen to my vast collection of vinyl records. I don’t like alcohol, don’t believe in nations, races, patriotism or the importance of government.
Jana Kantorová Quality Assurance Engineer
I'm a member of BB's QA team. I'm also a book lover, so if you want any recommendations from the library world, you will find me at the DevTeam department.
Our open-source contributions
Every tool we make to help us work gets released to the open-source community by default. You’re welcome to use any of these, remix them, or just check out the quality of our code.
React load script
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2018
React component that makes it easy to load 3rd party scripts
Redux file upload
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2017
Redux-friendly file upload made easy