What to expect
- You can look forward to active sourcing and talking to candidates on various platforms
- You’ll become a partner to our recruiters and a brand ambassador of Blueberry at various meetups
- You’ll be responsible for setting up sourcing strategy of specific positions
- You’ll get in touch with our ATS, which will help you out with sourcing
- If you like copywriting, then we have good news for you—you can create career advertisements and use your fantasy to the fullest :)
What you should know
- Interest in sourcing and recruitment - you can handle not only LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, but GitHub and StackOverflow as well (we can teach you)
- Knowledge about IT and software development is an advantage
- Communication - you love to chit-chat online as much as you do offline
- English because you never know where you will find a relevant profile
- Analytical mind, openness towards new techniques
What we offer
- The ability to invest 10% of your working time to self-study, including our inhouse soft-skills workshops
- Would you like to know how it feels to organize your own HR meetup? We will gladly help you with it!
- Absolute freedom in fulfilling the sourcing goals—i.e., don’t tame your creativity
- Access to data, knowledge, and experienced team of professionals to enable you to become an expert in technical sourcing
- A laid-back atmosphere with friendly colleagues and adorable dogs to cuddle
- Multisport card to keep in shape!
There’s already 100 of us at Blueberry and we keep growing every month, both in terms of people and the furry friends in our pet-friendly office. You will be the gatekeeper of our company culture, which is very precious to us. Our fridge is full of organic fresh juices, cold caffeinated beverages, and other good stuff—we’re not going to leave you thirsty. You can increase your daily intake of vitamins with fresh fruit and vegetables. Do you know that we have many more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find out about all of them here. Sounds good? Get in touch with us!
Who you’ll work with
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
In redesigning TAYLLORCOX, we optimized what we could, focusing on the homepage and on purchasing. We also made a custom CMS for easier editing.
At first an ordinary client project, ElevateHD is an interior design web app we helped find a viable business model for. And then we built it.