We are looking for an experienced scrum master/lady who enjoys communicating with developers. Do you appreciate the Scrum methodology, apply an agile approach to organizing work, and are a problem solver and a team player? If so, you should join our team!
What to expect
- Active communication with both your and your client’s team
- Getting valid user stories from the product owner
- Helping create and maintain a suitable environment and conditions for developers
- Ensuring task acceptance from the product owner and assisting the team in estimating the difficulty of projects
- Relaying information between the product owner, the team, and other stakeholders
What you should know
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Scrum and other agile methodologies
- Scrum of Scrums, or cooperation with multiple dev teams
- The process of SW development
- How to communicate effectively
- How to code—that would be a cool bonus!
What we offer
- You will have the opportunity to maintain a wide range of international projects for various clients in our portfolio
- This will go hand-in-hand with the improvement of your interpersonal skills and usage of foreign languages
- A native speaker, who will be there to help you to fire up your English skills
- You can invest 10% of your working time to self-study, including our inhouse soft-skill workshops
- The opportunity to attend conferences or borrow literature from our massive library
- A fridge full of Ugo, maté, fresh fruit, vegetables, and adorable doggos to cuddle!
Our DevTeam consists of more than 70 colleagues. We have clients from various business fields and countries, so every project is different. There are already more than 100 of us at Blueberry and we keep growing every month, both in terms of people and the furry friends in our pet-friendly office. Our fridge is full of Ugo, maté, and other good stuff—we’re not going to leave you starving. You can increase your daily intake of vitamins with fresh fruit and vegetables. Do you know that we have many more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find out about all of them here. Sounds good? Get in touch with us!
Who you’ll work with
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
In redesigning TAYLLORCOX, we optimized what we could, focusing on the homepage and on purchasing. We also made a custom CMS for easier editing.
At first an ordinary client project, ElevateHD is an interior design web app we helped find a viable business model for. And then we built it.