We’re looking for an experienced developer with knowledge in Ruby, who will be in charge of working on architecture and developing applications based on specifications from our clients. We want someone who isn’t afraid of furthering both their own knowledge and the knowledge of other developers in the team. Developing applications is a team effort here at Blueberry.
What to expect
- Developing applications and delivering the best possible solutions to our clients
- Code reviewing with your team
- Mentoring junior developers with pair programming
- Maintaining a robust architecture and code quality
- Estimating the time and difficulty of development for new projects
- Communication with the product owner, scrum master, QA engineers, other teammates, and possibly clients, too
- Opportunity to use MySQL and Postgres knowledge
What we offer
- Opportunity to attend conferences or borrow literature from our massive library
- Experimenting with the new possibilities on our internal projects
- If you are interested in more than just Ruby, and you would like to deepen your knowledge, we can facilitate this
- You can invest 10% of your working time to self-study, which is just awesome, right?
- Laid-back environment with a bunch of passionate people
- Chance to organize various meetups if that is what your heart beats for
As a Ruby developer, you are going to be a part of our DevTeam, which consists of more than 70 experienced developers. There are already more than 100 of us at Blueberry and we keep growing every month, both with people, and furry friends, in our pet-friendly office. Do you know that we have a lot more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find them all out here.
Who you’ll work with
Our open-source contributions
Every tool we make to help us work gets released to the open-source community by default. You’re welcome to use any of these, remix them, or just check out the quality of our code.
React load script
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2018
React component that makes it easy to load 3rd party scripts
Redux file upload
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2017
Redux-friendly file upload made easy