Do you have experience with conducting interviews, you want to learn, grow and work with a star team? Maybe you can stop searching. We are looking for a proactive recruiter to join our team and help us with sourcing and selecting the best talent, managing our career site, company representation and onboarding of new colleagues.
What to expect
- Interviewing candidates and subsequent onboarding
- Active sourcing and recruiting using social networks, databases, and whatever else you find useful
- Building and maintaining relationships with great hiring managers
- Representing Blueberry at job fairs, meetups and conferences
- Taking care of our career web and job advertisements
- Other HR tasks
And your team?
- Kamila, huge dog lover, Dočasky De De partner and big smiles abound recruiter, who is always happy to help.
- Kateřina, training and development specialist, zero waste ambassador and our huge support, who is on track to becoming a professional coach and you will set your individual development plan with her.
- David, 2 meters of interest in tech and HR news, tea addict and senior recruiter, who will be ready to answer your questions and will give you all the information you need to do your job well.
What you should know
- Proven experience in recruiting or headhunting
- Experience with conducting interviews
- Excellent communication skills and not being afraid of presenting arguments, including in English :)
- Being goal-oriented and having the ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge about the Czech job market and social networks (Linkedin, StackOverflow, Github, Facebook, Dribbble, …)
- And if you have an overview of IT or marketing, we will pop the champagne!
What we offer
- The ability to invest 10% of your working time to self-study, including our inhouse soft-skill workshops
- Maté and buscuits available if you want to recharge your energy
- You can take a break in our game room (fussball, table tennis, Xbox)
- Multisport card to keep in shape!
- A laid-back atmosphere with friendly colleagues and adorable dogs to cuddle
Our ranks are continuously growing with new colleagues and pets. You will be the guardian of our company culture, which is tremendously important. Sounds good? Tell us about yourself.
Who you’ll work with
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
In redesigning TAYLLORCOX, we optimized what we could, focusing on the homepage and on purchasing. We also made a custom CMS for easier editing.
At first an ordinary client project, ElevateHD is an interior design web app we helped find a viable business model for. And then we built it.