Are you a technical enthusiast who already knows what web development, and mobile apps in digital agency is all about? In Blueberry, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to take responsibility for projects from the pre-sale and implementation phase, through to delivery of the project to the client. If you can organize both your work, and that of your team mates, we will be glad to hear from you.
What to expect
- Preparation of project schedules, checking the deadlines and status of projects Reporting both to the client and company
- Covering the pre-sale phase, estimates, meetings and communication with the client
- Preparation of project roadmaps
- Analysing the customer’s requirements with the team and their evaluation
- Organising and coordinating people on projects
What you should know
- Previous experience with project management—ideally in IT
- Ability to act cool even in dreadful situations
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
- English, because you never know from where you next client going to be from
- And if you are aware of how Lean or Scrum works, then you’re the best!
What we offer
- The opportunity to maintain a wide range of projects with worldwide reach for clients from various segments
- The ability to invest 10% of your working time to self-study
- Refining your interpersonal skills in one of our inhouse soft-skills workshops
- A chance to attend meetups and borrow literature from our massive library
- Multisport card to keep in shape!
Our DevTeam consists of coders, developers, DevOps engineers and QA engineers. We have clients from various business fields and countries, so every project is different. We keep growing every month, both with people and furry friends in our pet-friendly office. Our fridge is full of organic fresh juices, cold caffeinated beverages, and other good stuff—we’re not going to leave you thirsty. You can increase your daily intake of vitamins with fresh fruit and vegetables. Do you know that we have many more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find out about all of them here. Sounds good? Get in touch with us!
Who you’ll work with
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
In redesigning TAYLLORCOX, we optimized what we could, focusing on the homepage and on purchasing. We also made a custom CMS for easier editing.
At first an ordinary client project, ElevateHD is an interior design web app we helped find a viable business model for. And then we built it.