Do you have lots of ideas? Are you a visionary? Can you—despite unexpected challenges— bring everything to a successful end? If your answer is yes, then the position of a product owner at Blueberry is the right fit for you and we want you on board!s the right fit for you and we want you on board!
What to expect
- Communication with both foreign and domestic clients, their team, and your team
- Writing user stories, defining sprint goals
- Creating and specifying project vision
- Responsibility for the project’s budget
- Applying the agile Scrum methodology
- Ensuring projects come to a successful conclusion
- Building roadmaps and making sure they are properly fulfilled
What you should know
- How to be a product owner or a project manager in software development
- Excellent communication in Czech and English
- How to translate a project vision into a project plan
- How usability testing works and how time estimation of projects is calculated
- How to cooperate with remote teams
What we offer
- The opportunity to maintain a wide range of projects with worldwide reach for clients from various segments
- The ability to invest 10% of your working time to self-study, including our inhouse soft-skill workshops
- Refining your interpersonal skills in one of our inhouse soft-skill workshops
- A chance to attend meetups and borrow literature from our massive library
- Multisport card to keep in shape!
Our DevTeam consists of coders, developers, DevOps engineers and QA engineers. We have clients from various business fields and countries, so every project is different. We keep growing every month, both with people and furry friends in our pet-friendly office. Our fridge is full of organic fresh juices, cold caffeinated beverages, and other good stuff—we’re not going to leave you thirsty. You can increase your daily intake of vitamins with fresh fruit and vegetables. Do you know that we have many more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find out about all of them here. Sounds good? Get in touch with us!
Who you’ll work with
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
In redesigning TAYLLORCOX, we optimized what we could, focusing on the homepage and on purchasing. We also made a custom CMS for easier editing.
At first an ordinary client project, ElevateHD is an interior design web app we helped find a viable business model for. And then we built it.