Your work will start with researching the client’s demands, going through both the materials given to us and also our business offer, which will define the scope of the cooperation. You will arrange the information, process the inbound analysis and define the communication concept, which will serve you while creating demands for our team of passionate specialists. Also, we’d be glad if you take your doggo to the office, join us for a badminton match or some barbeque. And lastly, you can dedicate 10 % of your work time to self-development (hard-skills as well as soft-skills).
What to expect
- Identify client requirements, ask the right questions
- Make a strategy fulfilling given goals and additional supervision and changes according to performance
- Attend kick-off meetings with clients
- Define communication concepts
- Process initial analysis
- Design creative campaigns
- Communicate with the project team and the client
What you should know
- Experience from a similar position in an agency or internal marketing team at least 2 years
- Knowledge of online marketing tools - PPC, SEO, Social, Web analytics, copywriting
- Drive to deliver the best solution
- Perfect communication and negotiating skills
- Passion for learning in the field of online marketing
What we offer
- Working with interesting clients - ŠKODA AUTO, Nestlé, ACO
- Dog-friendly office - bring your beloved pet to work
- Ugo, maté, ice cream and biscuits at your disposal for sugar recharge
- Teambuildings and events (the whole company in the mountains, foosball tournament)
- Game room for taking a break from work (foosball, table tennis, Xbox)
- Marketing incubator - chance to try a different team role on a small project and learn something new
- And the biggest benefit - 10 % of your work time dedicated to self-development
Who you’ll work with
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
For Allianz, we’re working on PPC, RTB, SEO, and FB campaigns. After early successes, they’ve entrusted us with SEO for the allianz.cz redesign.
Meat & Bones
Meat & Bones is a passion project we took from beginning to end: from testing market demand to design, development, and marketing.