Are you all about that JS and backend? Good, because we are too! If continuous learning and development is also equally important to you, then let’s do what we love together and help each other make thriving digital worlds.
What to expect
- Independent development of backend applications for our clients
- Application optimization for maximum speed and scalability
- Finding and eliminating all errors—unit, integration, and end-to-end tests should help you with that
- Our applications communicate using the REST API/GraphQL
- All this cool stuff is delivered in 2-week sprints in accordance with the Scrum methodology
What you should know
- Node.js frameworks
- REST API/GraphQL
- Architecture design and application scaling
- Basic principles of testing (unit, integration, end-to-end)
What we offer
- The ability to invest 10% of your working time to self-study, including our inhouse soft-skill workshops
- A Native speaker who will be there to help you to fire up your English skills
- Mentoring colleagues in Node.js via pair programming
- Experimenting with new technologies on our internal and open-source projects
- An opportunity to attend conferences or organize meetups, if that’s your thing
- Multisport card to keep in shape!
Our DevTeam consists of more than 70 colleagues. We have clients from various business fields and countries, so every project is different. There are already more than 100 of us at Blueberry and we keep growing every month, both with people and furry friends in our pet-friendly office. Our fridge is full of organic fresh juices, cold caffeinated beverages, and other good stuff—we’re not going to leave you thirsty. You can increase your daily intake of vitamins with fresh fruit and vegetables. Do you know that we have many more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find out about all of them here. Sounds good? Get in touch with us!
Our open-source contributions
Every tool we make to help us work gets released to the open-source community by default. You’re welcome to use any of these, remix them, or just check out the quality of our code.
React load script
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2018
React component that makes it easy to load 3rd party scripts
Redux file upload
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2017
Redux-friendly file upload made easy