Do you want to be an essential part of the marketing team, and to ensure a smooth cooperation with our clients as Account manager? We are now looking for a reinforcement to Blueberry that will take care of the smooth functioning of our projects and also help to ensure that our clients feel as if they are in cotton. If you can listen to the clients and the team, and you’re capable of finding the right solutions so everyone is happy and the job is completed on time, do not hesitate to come to create better digital worlds with us. We we will spoil you in return.
What to expect
- Building and maintaining relationships with the client
- Actively look for extension options (upsell/cross-sell) with our clients
- Watching deadlines and set budget
- Realisation of project meetings and clients workshops
- Possibility to co-create a marketing strategy
- Checking the tasks you set to the team on behalf of the client
What you should know
- Previous experience with similar position
- The ability to recognise clients’ needs, reserves and potential in relation to our portfolio, Organising and ability to keep an eye on the deadlines in your calendar, as well as in your team-mates calendars
- You will definitely use communication and presentational skills
- Maintain a cool head, as some of the clients’ demands can shake even the biggest professionals
- English, because you never know where your next client is going to be from
What we offer
- The possibility to dedicate up to 10% of your work-time to self-study
- Regular internal soft-skills workshops
- A laid-back environment and cosy spot even for your doggo
- A space for executing new ideas and trying new roles in our Blueberry incubator
- Teambuildings (whole team in the mountains, foosball tournament)
- Game room to rest a little (Xbox, foosball, ping-pong)
- You can refill your energy with ice cream, maté, ugo or sweets
If we choose you, you will be sure to cooperate with the entire Marketing Team and thus intensively participate in the overall advancement of our clients. You will develop your knowledge and see marketing in a broader context. Working in the Blueberry Marketing Department is a great challenge and fun at the same time, and we believe you’ll enjoy it!
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
For Allianz, we’re working on PPC, RTB, SEO, and FB campaigns. After early successes, they’ve entrusted us with SEO for the allianz.cz redesign.
Meat & Bones
Meat & Bones is a passion project we took from beginning to end: from testing market demand to design, development, and marketing.