Are you a fan of the Scrum methodology, but don’t know how to advance in this area? Would you like to have an experienced mentor to help you move forward? We are looking for a junior scrum master who has an awareness of what Scrum is and isn’t afraid of teamwork, communication, and agile development. If you think you fit this description, don’t hesitate to join us!
What to expect
- Active communication with both yours and your client’s team
- Getting valid user stories from the product owner
- Helping to create and maintain a suitable environment, and conditions for developers
- Ensuring task acceptance from the product owner and assisting the team in estimating the difficulty of projects
- Relaying information between the product owner, team, and other stakeholders
What we offer
- You will have the opportunity to maintain a wide range of projects with worldwide reach for various clients in our portfolio
- This will go hand-in-hand with improvement of your interpersonal skills and usage of foreign languages
- Opportunity to attend conferences or borrow literature from our massive library
- Laid-back environment with a bunch of passionate people
- You can invest 10% of your working time to self-study— which is just awesome, right?
Our DevTeam consists of more than 70 experienced developers, and there’s more than 100 of us at Blueberry. We keep growing every month, both with people and furry friends in our pet-friendly office. Do you know that we have a lot more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find them all out here.
Who you’ll work with
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
In redesigning TAYLLORCOX, we optimized what we could, focusing on the homepage and on purchasing. We also made a custom CMS for easier editing.
At first an ordinary client project, ElevateHD is an interior design web app we helped find a viable business model for. And then we built it.