If you have always been drawn to the world of HR, or if you are still currently studying it, then we’d be happy to advance your knowledge to the next level! We are looking for a team-mate who wants to be a part of our recruitment concept, and will also become an ambassador of the Blueberry brand. Do you want to develop your potential not only in the recruitment field? At Blueberry, we will provide you with both space, and a helping hand.
What to expect
- Direct impact on the recruitment process and on who will become a new member of Blueberry
- Helping with on-boarding of newcomers and integrating them into the team
- Building and representing a corporate brand at conferences and meetups
- Working closely with hiring managers
- Managing all important HR documents
What you should know
- Basic knowledge of HR processes—be it previous experience or a something from school desks (everything counts)
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Interest in news and trends in HR
- How to be organized—you will certainly find it useful, as well as diligence and common sense
- English—you can’t be scared of it, because we also have foreign colleagues
What we offer
- The ability to invest 10% of your working time to self-study, including our inhouse soft-skills workshops
- The opportunity to organize your own HR meetup. We will gladly help you with it!
- A laid-back atmosphere with friendly colleagues and adorable dogs to cuddle
- You’ll become an ambassador of the Blueberry brand
- Multisport card to keep in shape!
We keep growing every month here in Blueberry, both in terms of people and the furry friends in our pet-friendly office. You also become one of the gatekeepers of our company culture, which is very precious to us. Our fridge is full of organic fresh juices, cold caffeinated beverages, and other good stuff—we’re not going to leave you thirsty. You can increase your daily intake of vitamins with fresh fruit and vegetables. Do you know that we have many more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find out about all of them here. Sound good? Get in touch with us!
Who you’ll work with
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
In redesigning TAYLLORCOX, we optimized what we could, focusing on the homepage and on purchasing. We also made a custom CMS for easier editing.
At first an ordinary client project, ElevateHD is an interior design web app we helped find a viable business model for. And then we built it.