Are you all about that JS? Good, because we are too! If continuous learning and development is equally important to you, then let’s do what we love together and help each other make thriving digital worlds.
What to expect
- Independent development of applications for clients
- Our applications communicate using a REST API/GraphQL
- Finding and eliminating all errors—automatic testing, unit, integration, and end-to-end should give you a helping hand with that
- All this cool stuff is delivered in 2-week sprints, in accordance with Scrum methodology
What you should know
- React.js or another framework (Angular, Ember, etc.) (advanced)
- Basic principles of testing (unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Experience with frontend tools like Webpack, previously Gulp, Grunt
- How to communicate with a REST API/GraphQL
- And if your skills overlap into UX, DevOps (Docker, Jenkins), or QA, then you’re the best!
What we offer
- The ability to invest 10% of your working time to self-study, including our inhouse soft-skill workshops
- A native speaker, who will be there to help you to fire up your English skills
- An opportunity to experiment with new technologies on our internal projects
- A chance to learn Reason or Elixir—practice pair programming, attend conferences, or borrow literature from our massive library
- Be an organizer of various meetups, if that is what your heart desires
- Multisport card to keep in shape!
Our DevTeam consists of more than 70 colleagues. We have clients from various business fields and countries, so every project is different. There are already more than 100 of us at Blueberry and we keep growing every month, both with people and furry friends in our pet-friendly office. Our fridge is full of organic fresh juices, cold caffeinated beverages, and other good stuff—we’re not going to leave you thirsty. You can increase your daily intake of vitamins with fresh fruit and vegetables. Do you know that we have many more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find out about all of them here. Sounds good? Get in touch with us!
Who you’ll work with
Our open-source contributions
Every tool we make to help us work gets released to the open-source community by default. You’re welcome to use any of these, remix them, or just check out the quality of our code.
React load script
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2018
React component that makes it easy to load 3rd party scripts
Redux file upload
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2017
Redux-friendly file upload made easy