Are you all about that JS? Good, because we are too! If continuous learning and development is equally important to you, then let’s do what we love together and help each other make thriving digital worlds.
What to expect
- Independent development of applications for clients
- Our applications communicate using a REST API/GraphQL
- Finding and eliminating all errors—automatic testing, unit, integration, and end-to-end should give you a helping hand with that
- All this cool stuff is delivered in 2-week sprints, in accordance with Scrum methodology
What you should know
- React.js or another framework (Angular, Ember, etc.) (advanced)
- Basic principles of testing (unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Experience with frontend tools like Webpack, previously Gulp, Grunt
- How to communicate with a REST API/GraphQL
- And if your skills overlap into UX, DevOps (Docker, Jenkins), or QA, then you’re the best!
What we offer
- Possibility to invest 10% of your working time to self-study—which is just awesome, right?
- A native speaker, who will be there to help you to fire up your English skills
- An opportunity to experiment with new technologies on our internal projects
- A chance to learn Reason or Elixir—practice pair programming,attend conferences, or borrow literature from our massive library
- Be an organizer of various meetups, if that is what your heart desires
Who you’ll work with
Our open-source contributions
Every tool we make to help us work gets released to the open-source community by default. You’re welcome to use any of these, remix them, or just check out the quality of our code.
React load script
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2018
React component that makes it easy to load 3rd party scripts
Redux file upload
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2017
Redux-friendly file upload made easy