We are looking for a new DevOps engineer / Solution architect to join our team. If you have previous experience in designing of infrastructure architecture, consider yourself a team player, and are interested in self-growth, then keep on reading!
What we do in Blueberry:
- We build apps in the cloud with serveless architecture
- We design event-driven infrastructure
- We try to automate the shit outta things
- DevOps team supports our client’s infrastructure
- We are working with cutting edge technologies
What to expect
- Designing infrastructure and the deployment processes for our applications
- Automatization, configuration, and server management
- Support both for internal and client projects
- Maintaining our server infrastructure
What you should know
- UNIX ( Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Linux)
- Scripting ( Shell, Python, Ruby)
- Experience with working in the cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Configuration and orchestration tools ( Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Administration of CI/CD tools, like Jenkins and CircleCI
- Kubernetes and Docker would be a nice bonus
What we offer
- The ability to invest 10% of your working time to self-study, including our inhouse soft-skill workshops
- Laid-back environment with a bunch of passionate people
- The opportunity to attend and/or organise meetups or borrow books from our library
- Multisport card to keep in shape!
Our DevTeam consists of coders, developers, QA engineers and of course DevOps. We have clients from various business fields and countries, so every project is different. We keep growing every month, both with people and furry friends in our dog-friendly office. You will have a chance here to deepen your already honed skills onto another level. But more importantly—a great team to work with. You can also increase your daily intake of vitamins with fresh fruit and vegetables.
Who you’ll work with
Adam Zahumenský Junior DevOps
Automating and using bleeding edge tech fuels my thirst for innovation.
Our open-source contributions
Every tool we make to help us work gets released to the open-source community by default. You’re welcome to use any of these, remix them, or just check out the quality of our code.
React load script
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2018
React component that makes it easy to load 3rd party scripts
Redux file upload
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2017
Redux-friendly file upload made easy