We are looking for a new DevOps administrator to join our team. If you have previous experience in taking care of server infrastructure, consider yourself a team player, and are interested in self-growth, then keep on reading!
What to expect
- Designing infrastructure and the deployment process
- Automatization, configuration, and server management
- Server support both for internal and client projects
- Maintaining our server infrastructure
What you should know
- UNIX ( Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Linux)
- Scripting ( Shell, Python, Ruby) and at least one general programming language (C++, Java, Node, Golang, …)
- configuration and orchestration tools ( Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Administration of CI/CD tools, like Jenkins and CircleCI
- AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker would be a nice bonus
What we offer
- The opportunity to dockerize our applications and create deployment pipelines,
- A chance to design high-availability solutions
- The possibility of investing 10% of your working time to self-study—which is just awesome, right?
- A native speaker, who will be there to help you to fire up your English skills
- The opportunity to attend conferences or borrow books from our massive library
- A fridge full of Ugo and maté, a daily portion of fresh fruit and vegetables, and doggos
As our new DevOps administrator, you will be a part of our DevTeam. It consists of more than 70 colleagues, who are always willing to help. We have clients from various business fields and countries, so every project is different. There are already more than 100 of us at Blueberry and we keep growing every month, both in terms of people and the furry friends in our pet-friendly office. Our fridge is full of Ugo, maté, and other good stuff—we’re not going to leave you starving. You can increase your daily intake of vitamins with fresh fruit and vegetable. Do you know that we have a lot more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find out about all of them here. Sounds good? Get in touch with us!
Who you’ll work with
Our open-source contributions
Every tool we make to help us work gets released to the open-source community by default. You’re welcome to use any of these, remix them, or just check out the quality of our code.
React load script
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2018
React component that makes it easy to load 3rd party scripts
Redux file upload
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2017
Redux-friendly file upload made easy