We are looking for a new DevOps administrator to join our team. If you have any previous experience in taking care of server infrastructure, consider yourself a team player, are interested in self-growth and look forward to going to work, then keep on reading; We have just what you need!
What to expect
- Using tools such as Linux, AWS, Docker
- Frequent usage of orchestration tools like Chef, Puppet, and Ansible, and CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- You’ll also need to know at least one main programming or script language, so you won’t get too bored
What we offer
- The opportunity to dockerize our applications, creating deployment pipelines, maintaining our server infrastructure
- You’ll be allowed to design high-availability solutions
- You can invest 10% of your working time to self-study—which is just awesome, right?
- Laid-back environment with a bunch of passionate people
- Chance to attend conferences or borrow literature from our massive library
As our new DevOps administrator, you will be a part of our DevTeam. It consists of more than 70 experienced developers, who are always willing to help. There are already more than 100 of us at Blueberry, and we keep growing every month—both with people, and furry friends, in our pet-friendly office. Do you know that we have a lot more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find them all out here.
Who you’ll work with
Our open-source contributions
Every tool we make to help us work gets released to the open-source community by default. You’re welcome to use any of these, remix them, or just check out the quality of our code.
React load script
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2018
React component that makes it easy to load 3rd party scripts
Redux file upload
- Last update: Jan. 02, 2017
Redux-friendly file upload made easy