Would you like to work as a business developer on various international projects in one of the toughest departments, keeping in touch with top business executives in their fields? If you’re not afraid of obstacles, refusals, and if you’re into adrenaline, then you could be the one to help us create thriving digital worlds, build your own name and Blueberry’s reputation.
What to expect
- Establishing new contacts with representatives of selected companies in the countries concerned
- Networking wherever you find the opportunity to do so
- Closing contracts and seeing through trades to a successful conclusion
- Caring and showing concern for existing clients and partners
- You should have B2B business experience and knowledge of software development
- Perfect communication skills in both Czech and English—motivation, independence and result orientation will be necessary, too
- Business trips and meetings! So, you should have a willingness to travel if needed
What we offer
- Commission from the closed volume of orders
- Chance to speak about business connected topics at meetups
- Opportunity to attend various business conferences—even abroad
- You can invest 10% of your working time to self-study—which is just awesome, right?
- Chance to deepen your interpersonal skills on our internal self-growth oriented workshops
- Laid-back environment with a bunch of passionate people
- You will find your place in a team under the leadership of Lukáš Kmínek
- The funny and eternally smiling Klárka Vojtová will make your day bright, with assistance from the (literally) playful Petr Rubáš (he really has a band)
There are already more than a 100 of us at Blueberry, and we keep growing every month, both with people and furry friends in our pet-friendly office. Do you know that we have a lot more perks here at Blueberry than just that? Find them all out here.
Who you’ll work with
Projects we’ve worked on
We approach the client as a partner and provide a full service. From strategy, PPC and SEO through to online reputation management. Rigid processes are no fun for us, though, which is why we're not afraid to cross boundaries and experiment with each project so that both we and our clients continually move forward. We can create a love brand out of a project that certainly doesn't look like one at first glance. And that's what we enjoy.
In redesigning TAYLLORCOX, we optimized what we could, focusing on the homepage and on purchasing. We also made a custom CMS for easier editing.
At first an ordinary client project, ElevateHD is an interior design web app we helped find a viable business model for. And then we built it.